Sasso Bridal Online Store - Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Please print and retain for your information
Please note, by placing an order with us you are agreeing with our stated Terms and Conditions.
- Orders may be cancelled within a 7-day period with no exceptions. We reserve the right to cancel any customer's order if a customer's payment has not been received, or the item not delivered, then the sale is not complete and no binding agreement will have taken place. If an item is out of stock, we retain the right to cancel the order.
- Goods will not be sent until we have received full payment. In the case of payment by cheque, the cheque must have cleared before the goods are sent. We retain the right to cancel all orders for which no payment has been received.
- All made to order items are subject to the stated ‘customised made to order terms’ unless prior agreement has been reached by both parties, and this includes us being unable to offer refunds or exchanges on items which have been made to order.
- It remains your responsibility to ensure that you have stated the correct colours from the samples sent before proceeding with your order. We will not accept responsibility for incorrect details provided by the client.
- Non-specific colours, or additional requests such as size requirements etc, may result in a delay. Your ‘order start date’ commences from the day payment is received and/or all required information such as colours/dimensions etc. is received.
- Items that are hand made are subject to slight variations. The photographs shown on this website depict a representation of the completed article and are given in good faith, however we cannot guarantee are absolutely correct. Cultured freshwater pearls and semi-precious stones are natural products used in the making of our jewellery. Please note that the colours/shapes/sizes and quality of the pearls/stones may vary slightly. Illustrations are not necessarily to scale. We endeavour to match pearls/stones as closely as possible to customer requirements, however a perfect match cannot be guaranteed. We may use faux or fake pearls in the making of some jewellery/costume jewellery and it is described as such. The use of beads and non precious metal components is also used in some jewellery and described as such.
- Children’s Jewellery – due to the small components used in the construction of some of our designs/risk of fatal injury, jewellery items are unsuitable for young children. We strongly recommend close parental supervision of any child wearing jewellery.
- Returns Policy - If you are not completely happy with your order, you may return it to us within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund or exchange, less deductions for package and postage. ALL ITEMS THAT ARE MADE TO ORDER OR MADE TO MEASURE ARE NON-RETURNABLE ALTHOUGH WE MAY EXCHANGE AT OUR DISCRETION. ITEMS THAT HAVE THE SECURITY TAG REMOVED ARE ALSO NON-RETURNABLE. We must be notified within strictly 7 days of receipt that you are returning items for a refund, and returns must be sent unworn, in the same perfect condition that they were sent in with all relevant packaging within 14 days of your order being placed. We will not issue a refund if your wedding date has passed or if the item is not as it was sent with TAGS INTACT.
- We reserve the right to withdraw special offer items at any time, and will offer you a refund of any monies paid if your item was ordered after the offer was withdrawn/or if no stock is available. Your statutory rights are not affected. Returns that are postmarked outside of the 14 days will be deemed your property and may be returned at our discretion. Our decision is final as to whether or not products are deemed unworn and have been returned in perfect condition. If you wish to return your order please contact us first by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 237 4500. We reserve the right to reject a returned item if we suspect that a customer is taking advantage of our returns policy. For special offer terms and conditions, including free postage, magazine offers, website offers, please see the individual terms and conditions of that offer which will be posted on the offers page of our website.
- Any items returned by post are done so at your own risk. We highly recommend that you adequately insure and protect your parcel when returning items to us. If items do not arrive then it is the sender’s responsibility to provide proof of postage. If proof of postage cannot be supplied then no refund will be given. If an item arrives damaged due to inadequate protection, then the items will be photographed and returned to you.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that everything is completed to your satisfaction, if a mistake is made we will rectify the situation without hesitation or delay.
- Your order may take the full-specified custom ordered time as listed at the time of ordering. Please do not place an order if you require items sooner than the specified order time unless prior agreement has been reached. Any requests received from a required by date sooner than listed make time will be ignored unless prior agreement has been reached.
- The listed price is indicative of the type, listed in each individual description. Any modifications to the required size/shape/length/colours of items may affect the price. If in doubt, please e-mail for a quote prior to ordering. We reserve the right to refuse any order requests upon receipt.
- All transactions made via this website are subject to UK law. Your statutory rights are not affected. By placing an order with Sasso you agree to the terms and conditions stated on the Sasso website.
Thank you , Team Sasso